We’re looking for someone to join our account management team at MITC! Help nurture and grow a fast paced, well-established team.
- You enjoy engaging with others, and don’t hesitate to reach out internally and externally.
- You are an excellent communicator and are comfortable communicating via email and phone.
- You are results driven, enjoy making a difference, and having a positive impact.
- You welcome change, and easily shift gears between projects. You learn and course correct when you don’t get the results you want.
Position Goals & Responsibilities
The goal of this position is to engage and connect with good fit customers.
No experience is required, as extensive training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy engaging with others.
- Manage outbound marketing tasks for the sales and account management team.
- Use internal CRM to identify good fit customers who meet certain criteria.
- Research prospective customers on websites, LinkedIn, and other social media to verify good fit.
- Initiate soft campaigns to encourage engagement.
- Email prospects from existing library of eBooks and Fact Sheets to create curiosity.
- Send personalized letters and information to prospective customers.
- Speak with prospective customers and invite them to events and conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- No previous experience required as extensive training is provided.
MITC is staffed by exceptional people from a broad range of backgrounds, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From help desk and software development to sales, marketing, and operations, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at a successful company.
The Whole Package
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Salary Range: $50,000-$65,000 per year.
- Compensation is salary + performance bonus plan
- A candidates compensation package is finalized once the interview process is concluded and accounts for competencies, abilities, skills, and experiences.
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
At MITC, we’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people of all identities. MITC does not discriminate based on someone’s identity in any aspect of hiring or employment.
Even though MITC workforce is 90% remote, we still need to be thoughtful about where we have staff working. MITC embraced working-from-home before the pandemic. In office attendance is limited to monthly or annual team meetings and trainings. Frequency varies by team. For those employees who prefer an in-office environment, MITC operates an individual desk-sharing and meeting room plan with plenty of space for all. Each employee chooses their own schedule within these parameters.
- MITC supplies a laptop, mobile phone with hotspot, and any necessary equipment.
- Covid vaccination required for all MITC positions.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.
To jump start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the hiring process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Make sure to answer each question. Have fun with them!