We’re looking for someone to join our Implementation Services team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture and develop a fast paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead conversations and presentations
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to delegate and understand priorities
MITC is staffed by exceptional people from a broad range of backgrounds, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From help desk and software development to sales, marketing, and operations, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at a successful company.
At MITC, we’re excited to work with talented and empathetic people of all identities. MITC does not discriminate based on someone’s identity in any aspect of hiring or employment.
Even though MITC workforce is 90% remote, we still need to be thoughtful about where we have staff working. MITC embraced working-from-home before the pandemic. In office attendance is limited to monthly or annual team meetings and trainings. Frequency varies by team. For those employees who prefer an in-office environment, MITC operates an individual desk-sharing and meeting room plan with plenty of space for all. Each employee chooses their own schedule within these parameters. MITC’s office is located in Frederick, Maryland.
- MITC supplies a laptop, mobile phone with hotspot, and any necessary equipment.
- Covid vaccination required for all MITC positions.
The Whole Package
Frederick, MD – MITC is a hybrid workplace with work from home and work in office.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
Equipment Provided for the Role:
- MITC laptop, mobile phone with data and WiFi, and additional equipment as needed.
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
Things You Might Do:
- Provide on-going support to agencies that are post implementation. Responsibilities include leading calls, identifying any training gaps and making recommendations to ensure that the agency is moving forward and using the system to its fullest.
- Conduct discovery session with the agency to determine how they are using MITC and if their goals have been met, etc.
- Review Agency usage reports to understand which pieces the agency is using, and in what capacity. This will offer insight into actual use vs. perceived use.
- Complete Virtual Assessments based on the discovery meeting and the usage report regarding next steps.
- Meet with the agency regularly to ensure that their MITC goals are met.
- Send out an internal email outlining identified gaps and what is needed for the agency in order for them to meet their goals (additional modules, service requests, etc.).
- Maintain a virtual assessment plan for customers to ensure the service is delivered.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
How to Apply
Applying is simple.