MITC Cloud is beneficial for many organizations to minimize the amount of money and time invested in maintaining IT infrastructure. By choosing MITC Cloud, you can minimize the focus on the IT aspects of a workforce management solution and enjoy all the benefits that MITC’s workforce management solutions offer.
Many long-time MITC customers have switched to MITC Cloud in recent years. These organizations cite financial and operational benefits for transitioning to Cloud hosting. The benefits include freeing resources to focus on more strategic tasks and the peace of mind gained from knowing they maintain complete control of workforce management functions. In addition, MITC helps ensure their workforce management solution runs smoothly and cost-effectively.
Customers with 2,000+ employees that have a large mix of applications, and/or a large number of managers using scheduling with multiple timed events and alerts, may benefit. Includes independent control of daily backups that are performed to avoid heavy usage and/or timed events and alerts.
Among the unique benefits of MITC Cloud are:
- MITC Cloud can be used to host SaaS or customer-purchased MITC applications
- Move customer-owned applications to MITC Cloud at any time
- Mix-and-match SaaS or purchase
- Select your own data center and still be eligible for the above
- Supports telephone timekeeping (VoIP) for USA & Canada customers
- Optional access to 2nd data center with mirrored data in the event of catastrophic failure
- Choice of two service levels for disaster recovery
- Active Directory integration
- Additional security and training services for USA Business Associate Agreement customers to protect PHI (Personal Health Information)
- Internet and Citrix access supported
- Polling and communication with time data terminals such as biometric fingerprint readers
- Quarterly or annual agreements available
- Download your data at any time