How the Agency Customer Award and Donation Program Works
We here at MITC greatly appreciate our customers who have spread the word to others on how our solutions have helped their agency deliver on their mission. To show our gratitude for your loyalty and support of Agency Workforce Management, MITC invites you to take part in the Agency Customer Award and Donation Program.
When you refer another agency to MITC, provide consulting services, participate in the creation of an Agency Success Story, or sponsor an Agency Workforce Management Seminar, you will have the opportunity to receive an award of your choice. Options include donations to your agency, free attendees at MITC events, and even free training sessions!
This is a no-obligation program. Check out these exciting options for providers to win awards and donations!
Agency Workforce Management Seminars are one-day learning and networking events hosted by MITC in your area. These events enable providers to learn more about workforce management best practices, how to deploy enterprise-wide solutions across their agency, and more. This is a great networking opportunity for providers in your area and to meet in a day-long session with MITC Agency Consultants.
- What to Do: Sponsorship simply requires your agency to give MITC permission to use your agency’s name in promoting the seminar.
- Award or Donation: Your choice of one of the following: $200.00 donation, 2 free attendees, or 4 hours individual training on topics of your choosing (value $600.00)
Agencies who consult for us provide guidance to other organizations considering implementing an Agency Workforce Management solution. Participants share how to achieve maximum benefits, ensure their policies and procedures are compliant, and give advice on what road blocks to anticipate.
- What to Do: These consulting services are usually delivered by conference call, but may involve hosting a visit from another agency at your facility. MITC will fully disclose your role to other parties to avoid any appearance of conflict of interest, and to encourage them to invest the time required to appreciate the advice being offered.
- Award or Donation: Your choice of one of the following: $100.00 per hour or 2 hours individual training on topics of your choosing (value $300.00)
Providers network with other agencies all the time. If you meet an organization struggling with paper timesheets, manual schedules, or another system that is not working or simply costs too much, mention Agency Workforce Management!
- What to Do: Refer the organization or provide an introduction to MITC. Even if MITC is already working with this organization, your input may qualify as a referral. Organizations that are not agencies may also qualify!
- Award or Donation: Your choice of one of the following: $100.00 per referral or 2 hours individual training on topics of your choosing (value $300.00)
AGENCY SUCCESS STORY
MITC publishes articles based on interviews with our customers that highlight how implementing Agency Workforce Management has helped them achieve certain goals. Through these interviews, MITC hopes to offer usable information on how providers use Agency Workforce Management to achieve practical results.
- What to Do: Participate in a 30- to 60-minute interview to answer a few prepared questions. Your insights will be consolidated into an article format that will be published on our website or requested through email. You will be able to approve the final version before it is published.
- Award or Donation: Your choice of one of the following: $100.00 per published story or 2 hours individual training on topics of your choosing (value $300.00)
Participate in the Program
For more details on these programs or to participate, please fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to you with more information.