We’re looking for someone to join our Software Training team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture and grow an established training team? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- You are a strong communicator, and are comfortable presenting to large groups as well as one on one.
- You have excellent organizational skills, and keep presentations and training content up to date.
- You are able to measure how well information is being absorbed, and adapt to the situation.
- You have a patient and friendly approach to learning, and enjoy teaching others.
Things You Might Do
- Provide advanced and basic training services in coordination with Project Managers and Team Leads.
- Be a product specialist in a given area(s).
- Deliver high quality trainings with a focus on consistency, via GoToMeeting or similar platform.
- Conduct engaging and informative training webinars including creating appropriate content, and maintaining an up to date library of resources.
- Trainings may be to new customers coming on board for the first time, or to customers who have added to their software solution. The majority of training groups are C-levels or managers.
Requirements & Logistics
- College degree or equivalent
- This is a hybrid position. Work from home is available, but this role does include mandatory in office attendance for monthly meetings, special training events, and ad-hoc team events. Applicants should be able to attend these in person events easily. Full in-office is available for those who prefer to work in office full time.
- Laptop, mobile phone with data plan, and all necessary equipment are provided.
- Full time / 40 hour per week / Monday – Friday
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Hybrid – Frederick, MD
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Salary Range – $40,000-$60,000 per year
We’re interested in investing in you. Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.