We’re looking for someone to join our Software Services team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture and grow a fast paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- You are a strong communicator, and are comfortable presenting to large groups as well as one on one.
- You have excellent organizational skills, and keep presentations and documents up to date.
- You are able to measure how well information is being absorbed, and adapt to the situation.
- You can wear many hats and have a strong desire to learn.
- You have a patient and friendly approach to learning.
- Within driving distance to our office in Frederick, MD for monthly meetings.
Things You Might Do
- Be a product specialist in a given area(s).
- Provide advanced and basic training services in coordination with Project Managers and Team Leads.
- Deliver high quality trainings with a focus on consistency, via phone or GoToMeeting.
- Conduct engaging and informative training webinars including creating appropriate content, and maintaining an up to date library of resources.
- Own library of teaching materials.
This position has full work from home availability, but the applicant must be within driving distance to the office for monthly in person meetings.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Fully Remote – the applicant must be within driving distance to the office for monthly in person meetings.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Salary Range – $40,000-$55,000 per year
- Laptop and mobile phone are provided
- Full time position – 40 hours/week
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.