We’re looking for someone to join our Software Services team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture and excel with a fast-paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- You are customer service focused. You know that taking care of the little things makes your customer’s lives much easier.
- You have strong organization skills. You can juggle multiple customer requests at the same time.
- You are an excellent communicator. You make sure documents and spreadsheets cover questions people may have.
- You can wear many hats and have a strong desire to learn.
- You’re empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You realize that not everyone has the same skill set. You make customers feel empowered after interacting with you.
- You love solving problems. Every customer is different, many times radically so. You relish being able to meet their specific need, and also solving their problems that may have gone unsaid.
- You’re persistent. MITC is different than many software companies. You love the opportunity to solve new problems, and won’t give up when you don’t know the answer right away.
- If you feel like growing your experience and taking on these responsibilities, this role may be for you. This is a chance to build your expertise!
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Salary Range – $40,000-$50,000 per year
Career progression is offered through upgrading to Project Management (provide advanced services onsite) or building on technical skill sets.
Training encompasses software best practices, delivering professional services, and how to develop implementation plans which guide customers from installation to successful deployment. You’ll shadow senior staff, and get one-on-one training from your team, manager, and MITC’s CEO.
At MITC we don’t have rigid employment requirements because we’re interested in what you can learn, not what you know already.
Prior experience is not required as extensive training is provided! We’ll give you the tools to make your MITC career successful.
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
Things You Might Do:
- Provide training and helpdesk support to customers throughout the USA, Canada, and UK via telephone, internet, and webinars.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Advise customers on best practices and optimizing their MITC system.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.