We’re looking for someone to join our Environmental team at MITC! This position is FULLY REMOTE and open to candidates throughout the USA.
At MITC, the environmental team manages cloud hosted environments, configures and completes software installations in both customer hosted environments and cloud environments. Troubleshoots hardware, and provides remote help desk services to customers.
This is an entry level position, candidates with either relevant education or experience are welcome to apply.
- You are an adept problem solver, and enjoy troubleshooting.
- You are comfortable working directly with customers providing help desk support via phone, email, and remote access.
- You have either a technical education, or relevant work experience.
- You have a current working knowledge of Windows including Microsoft Office.
- You are able to multitask and work under pressure in an ever changing technical environment.
- You are self-driven with strong time management skills.
Things You Might Do:
- Provide helpdesk support to customers throughout the USA, Canada, and UK via phone, email, and remote access.
- Complete software installation in cloud and customer hosted environments.
- Trouble shoot biometric hardware.
- Configure settings
- Delivery technical trainings to customers
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Advise customers on best practices and optimizing their MITC system.
- Maintain MITC’s virtual environments
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Fully Remote
This position is fully remote, and open to candidates throughout the US.
MITC provides employees with the tools to get their job done. Environmental Team Software Consultants are supplied with a laptop, mobile phone with plan, and any other necessary equipment.
- Salary Range: $40,000 – $50,000 per annum
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability. MITC currently pays 100% of the individual employee premium ($4,860.00 per year). For each employee who participates in the MITC medical plan, MITC currently pays $83 per month ($996 per year) into a Health Savings Account for that employee. Employees may contribute additional amounts up to the legal maximum.
- 401(K) Retirement plan : Option to participate in the MITC 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match when eligible (1st of month following 6 months of employment).
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Option to participate in MITC’s Section 125 plan when eligible.
- Option to participate in MITC’s dental plan when eligible.
- Participation in MITC’s Life, AD&D, and Disability insurance policy when eligible. MITC currently pays 100% of the employee premium (average value $530.40 per year).
- Total value of direct MITC contributions to above benefits approximately $6,386.40 per year.
Career progression is offered through upgrading to Project Management (provide advanced services onsite) or building on technical skill sets.
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.