We’re looking for someone to join our Project Management team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture a fast paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- You value building relationships. You are comfortable making connections and cultivating partnerships.
- You take ownership of your accounts, and take pride in their success, as well as your own.
- You are a skilled communicator. You’ll use summaries and reports to communicate findings, objectives and plans to the team. You’ll also help manage the day-to-day rhythm of projects.
- You think broadly, and know how to juggle the big picture with getting things done.
Things You Might Do
An MITC Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of multiple customer projects simultaneously. Due to projects being at different stages and requiring different resources, the ideal candidate will have great leadership skills and will be able to coordinate their activities from project initiation to completion. Project Managers allocate internal resources to ensure customers meet project deadlines.
While experience can be helpful, this position is open to early career and entry level candidates. At MITC, it’s not about what you know already, but the energy and skills you bring to the position to make it your own.
MITC’s office is located in Frederick, MD. This position is completely remote, and is open to applicants across the USA.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Salary Range – $40,000-$60,000 per year
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth
How to Apply
Applying is simple.