We’re looking for someone to join our Project Management team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture a fast paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- You value building relationships. You are comfortable making connections and cultivating partnerships.
- You take ownership of your accounts, and take pride in their success, as well as your own.
- You are a skilled written communicator. You’ll use summaries and reports to communicate findings, objectives and plans to the team. You’ll also help manage the day-to-day rhythm of projects.
- You think broadly, and know how to juggle the big picture with getting things done.
- You love to set your own course with our shared set of goals.
- At MITC, you’ll have project meetings and then you go make things happen. You default to action. You get to make things happen without someone saying so.
- You can wear many hats and have a strong desire to learn.
Things You Might Do
An MITC Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of multiple customer projects simultaneously. Due to projects being at different stages and requiring different resources, the ideal candidate will have great leadership skills and will be able to coordinate their activities from project initiation to completion.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.