We’re looking for someone to join our Business Operations team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture and grow a fast paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading! We are looking for an Office Administrator to help facilitate and onboard new customers.
- You are detail oriented, whether it is creating invoices or reviewing contracts, you know that for some things the details are what matter most.
- You are customer service focused. You know that taking care of the little things makes your teammates lives much easier.
- You have strong organization skills. You can juggle eight orders at once. Being organized makes your life easier.
- You feel comfortable managing new account processes and owning your procedures from start to finish.
- You are an excellent communicator. You make sure documents and spreadsheets cover any questions people may have and you make sure all relevant parties know about your work.
- You are adaptable and have a strong desire to learn and grow.
- You have a positive and supportive attitude, and are happy to jump to new projects when needed.
- You are comfortable working a mixture of in office (Frederick, MD) and remote.
- Process new customer orders and set up new accounts in MITC’s database
- Create invoices, process incoming payments, and maintain status of accounts
- Prepare documents and paperwork while ensuring accuracy
- Provide a post-sales point of contact for customers, ensuring a high level of customer service
- Communicate with new customers on the status of their order and implementation and assist in scheduling their initial Project Management meetings
- Provide support to the Operations team as needed
- Grow and manage your own projects to assist the MITC team
- Performing Powerpoint presentations to new customers
This position will be part-time in office and part time working from home (remote). Necessary equipment will be provided by MITC for working both in office and remotely.
Salary Range for this position is $38,000 – $43,000
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.