We’re looking for someone to join our Project Management team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture a fast paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- You value building relationships. You are comfortable making connections and cultivating partnerships.
- You are a skilled written communicator. You’ll use summaries and reports to communicate findings, objectives and plans to the team. You’ll also help manage the day-to-day rhythm of projects.
- You think broadly, and know how to juggle the big picture with getting things done.
- You love to set your own course with our shared set of goals.
- You can wear many hats and have a strong desire to learn.
Things You Might Do
- Manages a 3 step Virtual Assessment process of discovery, reporting recommendations, and reporting delivery. Each engagement takes from 3-6 hours depending upon customer situation. Reports recommendation options.
- The discovery session with the agency is completed to determine how they are using MITC, if their goals have been met, etc.
- Review Agency usage reports to understand which pieces the agency is using, and in what capacity. This will offer insight into actual use vs. perceived use.
- Complete Virtual Assessments based on the discovery meeting and the usage report regarding next steps.
- Meet with the agency and go over the presentation to ensure that their MITC goals are met.
- Send out an internal email outlining the Virtual Assessment and what is needed for the agency in order for them to meet their goals (additional modules, service requests, etc.).
- Maintain a virtual assessment plan for customers to ensure the service is delivered.
This position has full work from home availability.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Salary Range – $40,000-$70,000 per year
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth
How to Apply
Applying is simple.