We’re looking for an HR administrator to join our Business Operations team at MITC!
HR Administrator Goals:
The focus of this position is geared towards onboarding and internal training. Training will focus on onboarding plans for new hires, as well as ongoing training for management and staff.
- Create a smooth process for recruiting, evaluating, and interviewing candidates. This includes evaluating tools and resources, creating best practices, and implementing procedures.
- Manage the new hire onboarding process including organizing orientation events, creating a training plan for each new hire, and ensuring all trainings are completed.
- Organize and deliver ongoing staff trainings by coordinating internal and external resources.
- Create and maintain informative training materials across all departments. Present trainings to all staff on standard procedures, new and changing SOP’s, and informational sessions.
- Complete employee paperwork and ensure all files are up to date.
- Manage employee exits
- Organize corporate and team events
- Own the SOP library
- Stay up to date on HR best practices by attending webinars, subscribing to relevant publications and news releases.
- Give presentations to staff
- Be a resource for Team Leaders for handling employee situations.
- You are creative and are able to take ideas and goals and put them into action.
- You are flexible, and adapt to ever changing environments.
- You enjoy working independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong administration skill
- Familiarity with software such as Microsoft Office
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Presentation skills
- Tact and diplomacy
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
This position is hybrid working a combination of in office and work from home.
MITC provides employees with the tools to get their job done.
- Accelerated earnings potential.
- Medical, life insurance, disability. MITC currently pays 100% of the individual employee premium ($4,860.00 per year). For each employee who participates in the MITC medical plan, MITC currently pays $83 per month ($996 per year) into a Health Savings Account for that employee. Employees may contribute additional amounts up to the legal maximum.
- 401(K) Retirement plan : Option to participate in the MITC 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match when eligible (1st of month following 6 months of employment).
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Option to participate in MITC’s Section 125 plan when eligible.
- Option to participate in MITC’s dental plan when eligible.
- Participation in MITC’s Life, AD&D, and Disability insurance policy when eligible. MITC currently pays 100% of the employee premium (average value $530.40 per year).
- Total value of direct MITC contributions to above benefits approximately $6,386.40 per year.
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.