- You value building relationships. You are comfortable making connections and cultivating partnerships.
- You are a skilled communicator. You’ll use summaries and reports to communicate findings, objectives and plans to the team. You’ll also help manage the day-to-day rhythm of projects.
- You think broadly, and know how to juggle the big picture with getting things done.
- You love to set your own course with our shared set of goals.
- You are obsessed with details.
- You are customer service focused. You know that taking care of the little things makes your teammates lives much easier.
- You have a can do attitude, and are happy to jump to new projects when needed.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Flexible work hours
Career progression offered!
From day one you’ll receive hands on training from team members, and your training partner. Your team leader is there to guarantee you have the skills and tools to be successful, and reach your personal goals. We’ll be checking in with you every step of the way to make sure you are confident in the value you bring to MITC. You’ll shadow senior staff, and get one-on-one training from your team, manager, and MITC’s CEO.
We’re interested in investing in you.
Things You Might Do:
- Protect ongoing revenue and brand by working directly with assigned accounts in your territory.
- Call a wide range of MITC customers on a monthly basis to relay product release information.
- Assist in organizing conferences.
- Strategize new opportunities to develop partnerships.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.