We’re looking for a Client Success Specialist to join our Business Development team at MITC!
At MITC, our customers are extremely important to us. This position works closely with MITC’s customers, and requires excellent communication skills. This position is ideally suited to a “people person” who enjoys building relationships, and talking to customers via phone. The goal of this position is to establish a trusted and strategic relationship to drive continued value of our products and services. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to connect with people, while focusing on bringing value.
Things You Might Do
- Each month the Client Success Specialist completes a phone call campaign to customers on varying topics.
- Individualized follow-ups are completed to customers who engage, or have questions.
- Complete marketing message Mail Merges
- Individualized email follow up to customers who engage or have questions
- Call customers to schedule virtual assessments.
- Review customer usage reports, services requests, and communication history.
- Work in the database to ensure all records are up to date.
- Online research.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings.
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed.
- Strong communication skills (phone & email)
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- This position is suitable for entry level candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree
This position has full work from home availability, and is open to candidates across the USA.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
- Salary Range – $38,000-45,000 per year
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth
How to Apply
Applying is simple.