Clock Your Employees In or Out from Any Web-Enabled Device
Use myMITC Mobile Web Clock for Capturing Payroll, Billing, and Documentation with Authentication for Audits
The myMITC Mobile Web Clock is designed for agencies that need attendance software that is quick and easy for staff to use, but robust enough to comply with Medicaid, state, and other audit standards.
- Track employee, location/client, and service code
- Capture service documentation
- Use location/client or service code to automatically apply pay or billing rate
- Capture GPS or a fixed IP address to authenticate a record
- Restrict employees to a fixed IP address
- Track any manual changes subsequently made by managers in compliance with Medicaid regulations
- Enhance communication with remote staff and provide helpful work instructions by relaying employee and/or location based messages
- Provide employees with real-time information alerts regarding client, training, and licenses
- Improve retention with automatic employee greetings for happy birthday, happy anniversary, or send a thank you for working on a holiday
- Integrate with payroll and/or billing
- Meet the requirements for EVV mandates
- Use with telephone timekeeping and biometrics — any employee can use all three!