- Eliminate attendance forms
- Track services (Day Habilitation and Therapy)
- Capture documentation
- Streamline billing and client payroll
Clock In Clients in Day and Vocational Programs
MITC Door Clock is designed for vocational and day programs for staff to clock clients in & out using a tablet or other internet-enabled device for billing. Multiple programs can be tracked that may bill at different rates.
Door Clock is used by staff to track attendance in real time to generate billing reports, as well as track utilization, authorizations, and budgets. With Door Clock, vocational programs can eliminate paper client timesheets and client payroll data entry.
Capture client attendance as clients arrive at facility and any time during the day.
- Just tap on client to clock client in/out
- Organize clients in groups, such as by bus, to speed data entry
- Use for workshops, supported employment programs, enclaves, day programs, etc.
- Use for client piece work
- Choose any tablet
Download a free fact sheet on capturing client attendance and documentation. Just fill out the following information to receive the download link.