Use Individual Service Billing for one-to-one in home services to capture service delivery as it happens by telephone or smartphone, and capture documentation at the end of a visit.
Capture Service for Billing As It Happens by Telephone or Mobile Device
For agencies, collecting time and attendance and documentation in real time improves productivity and revenue results. Automated no-show alerts can be incorporated into day-to-day operating procedures. No matter where the consumer is serviced, hours, units and costs can be captured in a single database, eliminating data entry and the risk of transcription errors.
With real-time data capture, agencies are able to track variances to budget and to schedule on a daily basis. The enhanced insight into agency operations opens a whole new way to manage an agency.
Real-time billing allows you to:
- Streamline billing procedures
- Eliminate data entry costs
- Capture client attendance daily
- Track daily actual hours versus authorized hours
- Highlight daily under/over serviced clients
- Generate no-show and unauthorized attendance warnings
- Automate rounding and billing unit calculations
- Report by client, service, and location
- Track authorizations
- Report usage, percentage of authorization, percentage remaining, etc.
- Calculate ratios and billing dollars
- Eliminate billing data entry
- Export to billing
Individual Service and Group Billing
Individual and Group Billing is available as a standalone application, integrated with selected time and attendance applications, or as part of a complete end-to-end, agency-wide client and staff workforce management solution.
Both Individual and Group Service Billing allow agencies to streamline billing procedures, increase cash flow with reduced service-to-bill times, automate complex billing calculations, and gain greater visibility into service delivery. Track hours variance to daily, weekly, and monthly budgets and schedules. Calculate utilization of services against authorized plan of care, and highlight missing documentation. Withstand audits with unlimited, detailed billing and documentation history.
Download a Fact Sheet
Download a free fact sheet on MITC Electronic Service Billing. Just fill out the following information to receive the download link.