We’re looking for someone to join our Administration team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture and excel with a fast-paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- You are obsessed with details. Whether it is creating invoices or reviewing contracts, you know that for some things the details are what matter most.
- You are customer service focused. You know that taking care of the little things makes your teammates lives much easier.
- You have strong organization skills. You can juggle eight orders at once. Being organized makes your life easier.
- You are an excellent communicator. You make sure documents and spreadsheets cover any questions people may have and you make sure all relevant parties know about your work.
- You can wear many hats and have a strong desire to learn.
- You are an expert at outlook, and have no problem scheduling meetings across time zones.
Things You Might Do
- Support the CEO and sales team by making travel arrangements (booking flights, hotels, rental cards, etc.).
- Clearly communicate information and data concisely.
- Manage monthly meeting schedules and multiple calendars.
- Update database records.
- Assist multiple teams administratively, and as needed.
- Work independently.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.