We’re looking for someone to join our Administrative team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture and grow a fast paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- You are focused on details. You know that for some things the details are what matter most.
- You are an excellent communicator. You make sure documents and spreadsheets cover any questions people may have and you make sure all relevant parties know about your work.
- You have a strong desire to learn and can juggle multiple responsibilities.
- You welcome change, and easily shift gears between projects.
Things You Might Do
- Work in the database to ensure all records are up to date.
- Online research
- Create postcard and letter mailings
- Build relationships with prospective customers
- Reach out to prospective customers via phone and email.
- Utilize excel, and outlook to send mail merges.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.