We’re looking for someone to join our Business Operations team at MITC! Do you want to help nurture and grow a fast paced, growing company? If that sounds exciting to you, keep reading!
- You are obsessed with details. Whether it is creating invoices or reviewing contracts, you know that for some things the details are what matter most.
- You are customer service focused. You know that taking care of the little things makes your teammates lives much easier.
- You have strong organization skills. You can juggle eight orders at once. Being organized makes your life easier.
- You feel comfortable managing new account processes and owning your procedures from start to finish.
- You are an excellent communicator. You make sure documents and spreadsheets cover any questions people may have and you make sure all relevant parties know about your work.
- You can wear many hats and have a strong desire to learn.
- You have a can do attitude, and are happy to jump to new projects when needed.
Things You Might Do
- Create invoices, process incoming payments, and maintain status of accounts
- Prepare documents and paperwork while ensuring accuracy
- Process customer orders
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Set up new accounts in MITC’s database
- Handle account inquiries
- Monday through Friday from 8-4 with flexibility.
- This is not a remote or WFH position.
Our offices have limited employees working in office during the pandemic.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Pay: $40,000 per year
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
How to Apply
Applying is simple.