Join our growing team! MITC seeks energetic, consistently high-performing college graduates or equivalent to provide software services via telephone, email, and internet to help customers obtain value from day one of implementation.
Prior experience is not required as extensive training is provided. Training encompasses software, best practices, delivering professional services, and how to develop implementation plans which guide customers from installation to successful deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Accounting and payroll skills preferred
- Career progression is offered through upgrading to Project Management (provide advanced services onsite) or building on technical skill sets.
This exciting position offers:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability, and 401K plans
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
To apply email your resume to [email protected]