Join our growing team! MITC currently has openings for entry level Software Consultants. College graduates with liberal arts majors are preferred.
Prior experience is not required as extensive training provided. MITC is interested in what you can learn, not what you know already!
Training encompasses software best practices, delivering professional services, and how to develop implementation plans which guide customers from installation to successful deployment.
Career progression is offered through upgrading to Project Management (provide advanced services onsite) or building on technical skill sets.
- Provide training and helpdesk support to customers throughout the USA, Canada, and UK via telephone, internet, and webinars.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Advise customers on best practices and optimizing their MITC system.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preference is given to liberal arts majors)
This Exciting Position Offers
- Competitive compensation plans
- 6 month reviews for first 2 years
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability, and 401K plans
- Up to 4 weeks Paid Time Off
For more information, check out www.mitcsoftware.com
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]