MITC is seeking an energetic, detail-orientated, and experienced Payroll Specialist. Successful applicant will manage ADP payroll, benefit eligibility and reporting, bonuses and commissions, sales & use tax, accounts payable, and assist in preparation of financials.
- Ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, and participate in daily data entry.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate reports.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, etc.).
- Manage Accounts Payable.
- Prepare entries for General Ledger.
- Proficiency and aptitude for applicable software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and complete work accurately and on time.
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with multiple deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Accounting/Finance or related field preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles, and use of accounting and payroll software required
- 1+ years of experience processing payroll required
- Attention to detail , a track record of reliability, confidentiality, and conscientious work habits required.
This Exciting Position Offers
- Salaried, full time, 30 hours minimum
- Health, dental, disability
- Up to 20 days paid vacation
Please email resumes to [email protected].