MITC is pleased to announce we now offer VoIP (voice over IP) Telephone Timekeeping as well as analog Telephone Timekeeping and Web Clock! VoIP enables you to use a less expensive broadband Internet connection instead of using analog telephone lines. VoIP is available with MITC Cloud or customer-hosted solutions.
Benefits of Using VoIP for Telephone Timekeeping
- Eliminate costs of multiple analog phone lines
- No need to use digital to analog converters
- No busy signals
- No need to buy lines for “busy” periods
- Automatically restarts in the event of power outage
- No lines down/bringing lines up
- Greater stability
- No need for dedicated server or
- Dialogic Voice Processor
- Reduced costs if using MITC Cloud
- Per employee pricing: only pay for what you use
MITC will continue to support analog/dialogic telephone timekeeping, however you’ll always have the choice to switch to VoIP in the future.
Contact [email protected] for more information on VoIP Telephone Timekeeping.