- You value building relationships. You are comfortable making connections and cultivating partnerships.
- You are a skilled written communicator. You’ll use summaries and reports to communicate findings, objectives and plans to the team. You’ll also help manage the day-to-day rhythm of projects.
- You think broadly, and know how to juggle the big picture with getting things done.
- You love to set your own course with our shared set of goals.
- At MITC, you’ll have project meetings and then you go make things happen. You default to action. You get to make things happen without someone saying so.
- Public speaking gives you the chance to shine. You don’t shy away from presenting to groups, or running meetings.
- You can wear many hats and have a strong desire to learn.
- You are excited about travel, and attending conferences across the country excites and motivates you.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
Career progression is offered!
From day one you’ll receive hands on training from team members, and your training partner. Your team leader is there to guarantee you have the skills and tools to be successful, and reach your personal goals. We’ll be checking in with you every step of the way to make sure you are confident in the value you bring to MITC. You’ll shadow senior staff, and get one-on-one training from your team, manager, and MITC’s CEO.
We’re interested in investing in you.
Things You Might Do:
- Protect ongoing revenue and brand by establishing and maintaining profitable relationships in existing markets.
- Support the Director of Sales and Solutions in identification and escalation of highly qualified leads
- Coordinate with the Sales & Marketing Team and other departments
- Develop and tracking of business development activities (i.e. – opportunity identification, regional and online events, strategic vendor partnerships)