- You are obsessed with details. Whether it is creating invoices or reviewing contracts, you know that for some things the details are what matter most.
- You are customer service focused. You know that taking care of the little things makes your teammates lives much easier.
- You have strong organization skills. You can juggle eight orders at once. Being organized makes your life easier.
- You are an excellent communicator. You make sure documents and spreadsheets cover any questions people may have and you make sure all relevant parties know about your work.
- You can wear many hats and have a strong desire to learn.
MITC is staffed by intelligent people, each of whom is actively involved in helping organizations around the world do things better, more efficiently, and more productively. From software consulting and software development to sales and marketing and administration, MITC has opportunities for bright and energetic individuals to build the careers they want at this successful company.
The Whole Package
Location: Frederick, MD
The city appeals to residents who look for more than just a commuter lifestyle amid the D.C. corridor. A successful blend of history and innovation, Frederick encourages creative, entrepreneurial-minded residents to make things happen. That’s why Frederick was named one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live.
- Competitive salary
- Accelerated earnings potential
- Medical, life insurance, disability
- 401(K) Retirement plan
- Up to 4 weeks vacation
We’re interested in investing in you.
Employees at MITC have the flexibility of growth within their department, or across departments. We think this makes the most well rounded employees, and gives opportunities to people who work hard, and are interested in growth.
Things You Might Do
- Create invoices, process incoming payments, and maintain status of accounts
- Prepare documents and paperwork while ensuring accuracy
- Process and ship customer orders
- Provide a high level of customer service by processing requests for technical assistance
- Set up new accounts in MITC’s database
- Reconcile expense forms and credit card reports
- Handle account inquiries