Long-awaited legislation that allows more individuals to receive care services in their homes has been signed into law, expanding home care opportunities throughout the country. President Obama recently signed the Innovation Act, opening up the opportunity for people in need of nursing home level care to receive these services at home. One of the major changes to the programs is the age restriction for eligibility. Now, anyone over the age of 21 who meets the criteria for nursing home care is eligible to be enrolled in a PACE program, rather than those over the age of 55. The programs provide high levels of care for eligible patients in community-based settings. This change will likely increase opportunities for home care agencies, hospitals, other health systems, and long-time care providers across the country to implement new programs. Currently, there are 116 PACE programs in 32 states.
Check out MITC Telephone Timekeeping 2015:
- No per-call fees
- Cloud or customer-hosted solutions
- Purchase or monthly plan
- Capture payroll, billing, and documentation
- Integrate with Payroll & Billing
- ACA Manager available to print 1095s and do AIR filing
Advanced optional features:
- Restrict clock-ins if client budget exceeded
- Restrict clock-in if employee in Overtime
- Automated over budget, overtime, ACA, and no-show alerts
MITC Telephone Timekeeping is used by over 1,500 service organizations throughout the USA & Canada.