Join us for a demonstration of how to use Client Door Clock to track client attendance at day and vocational programs on Thursday, August 21st at 2:00 pm. Afterwards, sign up for a 3-month test drive at your agency.
What You Get:
- Eliminate the costs and risks of paper forms
- Update client attendance & billing in real time
- Track no shows, late arrivals, and early departures
- Integrate with billing, utilization, and authorization reporting system
- Eliminate billing data entry with electronic export
How Door Clock Works:
- Simply tap the client to track arrival or departure
- Organize clients by bus to speed up capturing attendance
- Track multiple services billed at different rates during the day
- Capture service documentation
- Add piece work records if client attends a vocational program
- Use with infrared scanner and bar codes
If you think Client Door Clock might work for your agency but are not sure, ask about the opportunity to test drive tablets for three months or longer. Choose from MITC Cloud, customer-hosted, or trial options. To learn more, register for the webinar today!