Join us for an Agency Webinar on Thursday, August 21st to learn how agencies use inexpensive tablets to capture client attendance.
Agencies are invited to join MITC for a presentation and live demonstration of how to use Client Door Clock to track client attendance at day and vocational programs.
What you get:
- Eliminate the costs and risks of paper forms
- Update client attendance & billing in real time
- Track no shows, late arrivals, and early departures
- Integrate with billing, utilization, and authorization reporting system
- Eliminate billing data entry with electronic export
How Door Clock Works:
- Simply tap the client to track arrival or departure
- Organize clients by bus to speed up capturing attendance
- Add piece work records if client attends a vocational program
- Complete documentation using the same system
- Optionally use with infrared scanner and bar codes
- Track multiple services billed at different rates during the day
Email email@example.com to get registered today!