Capture progress notes in real time!
Eliminate paper forms and after-the-fact data entry
Use telephone or any internet-enabled device
Flexible and affordable!
In response to popular demand, MITC Telephone Activity Documentation is being extended to any internet-enabled device. This allows human service agencies to capture case notes, while staff work with clients in real time.
- Eliminate paper progress case notes
- Capture progress case notes in real time
- Eliminate data entry
- Use PC, tablet, smartphone, cell, or landline phone
- Use Caller-ID or GPS to confirm location
- Create user-defined scripts for each client
- Request Y/N or numeric responses from employees
- Generate reports documenting services provided by client
- Track services for as long as provided
- Minimize risk and quickly comply with audit requests