Improve accuracy with employee restrictions.
Minimize the need for checking and corrections.
Improve payroll, accounting and billing accuracy.
Job-based no-show alert holidays.
The latest version of MITC Telephone Timekeeping includes four major new security upgrades designed to improve the accuracy of data entered by employees.
- Employee Restrictions
- Prevents employees who are only meant to use a biometric or Web Clock, from using telephone timekeeping
- Employee Job Restrictions
- Restricts certain employees to only using certain job PINS while retaining the flexibility to allow other employees to use any available, active job PIN
- Job Activity Code Restrictions
- Restricts the activities employees can use with certain job PINS while retaining the flexibility to allow employees to use any activity code with other job PINS
- Job-Based No Show Alert Holidays
- Extends Global No-Show Alert holiday to dates for each job
- Automatically switches off no-show alerts for selected days by jobs
- Retains the flexibility to switch off no-show alerts for ALL jobs by using Global No-Show Alert (for example Jan 1st) but use job-based dates (for example Dec 25) for other dates