Enter Work Orders or Equipment Records from Any Internet-Enabled Device
MITC announced a major new release of its web-enabled applications to provide internet access for managers and customers from any web-enabled device (smartphone, tablet, PC, notebook) to work orders and equipment. The main features are:
- Managers, and optionally customers, view, enter or edit work orders anytime, anywhere.
- Eliminate paper orders and delays in processing orders for start up, completion, or billing.
- Automatically notify managers by email or text message of any upcoming or outstanding work order or equipment in need of inspection or maintenance.
Managers will also be able, at your discretion, to access all the other benefits of MyMITC – ability to edit employee time, input missing records, approve timesheets, view hours against budget, manage schedules, search for replacements to fill open positions, track late arrivals and early departures, and more.
Optionally, customers will be able to view their work orders and enter new work orders.
- Licenses can be purchased or rented individually on a per manager basis.
- Customers can chose to host on their hardware or use MITC.
- Availability is scheduled for the 2nd quarter 2013.
- MyMITC allows managers to use their mobile devices to monitor operations, resolve exceptions, and solve problems such as no-shows.
- MITC is designed around how people naturally communicate in today’s fast-paced world. Time and attendance, schedules, personnel, training, and now work orders and equipment records are delivered to Android™, iPhone®, BlackBerry®, and iPad® tablet or smartphone device.
- MITC web-enabled applications are hosted on customer servers or by MITC.